Author, Nutritional Consultant, Superfood Chef & Presenter
Juliette will lead discussions and give demonstrations, plus you will get to participate in food preparation as well as eating! All food will be vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free.
Come and join Juliette Bryant, author of Superfoods and How To Use Them, Divine Desserts 1 and newly released Divine Desserts 2, and Divine Detox ’, as she shares simple and effective ways to radiate health and vitality through the food you eat.
Juliette will show you:
- The tops foods to boost energy and vitality
- Keys to balancing your gut to maximise your nutrient intake
- Foods and techniques to increase brain powder
- How food can affect your thoughts and feelings
- Simple tools to implement health into every aspect of your life
- How to make some delicious and nutritious food
Together we’ll make and share:
- Superfood Smoothie (nettles, cacao, supergreens, hemp, dates, avocado, banana, monotomic minerals, cbd, spinach, energised water)
- Wild Garlic Hummus (wild garlic, chickweed, chickpeas, tahini, garlic, olive oil, celtic salt, dandelions)
- Rainbow Salad (goji berries, incan berries, chickweed, kale, spinach, rocket, watercress, red cabbage, courgette, cucumber, hemp seeds, sundried tomatoes, avocado and a secret dressing)
- Cauliflower and Jackfruit Salad (cauliflower, jackfruit, sundried tomatoes, dates, tamari, ginger, garlic, hemp, coconut oil, turmeric, mushrooms, pineapple)
About Juliette Bryant
Juliette Bryant is a health researcher, author and superfood chef who runs workshops, talks and retreats around the world. She runs a busy practice giving nutritional consultations for individuals and businesses. She is the featured health writer for the East Anglian Daily Times and has been the regular nutritional expert on BBC Essex as well writing for countless magazines such as as Primary Times, Closer, Running Mag, Vegan Life, Your Healthy Living, Sainsburys Magazine and many more. Her motto is, ‘let delicious food be your medicine.’ She presents life-changing information in a clear, dynamic and easy to follow way. She is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience with people.
See Juliette Bryant online
When and where
The Plant Based House
1 Woodfield Grove
11am – 3pm
Sunday, 28 April